Blog Update!

Malaysian Symbian & N-Gager!

Monday, March 30, 2009

I Win Bluetooth Headset BH-501 from S60!


This morning, i receive 1 box parcel by courier services. I saw "Bluetooth Headset" stated in the DHL Shipment Air Waybill description. I know my prizes from S60 already arrived! I really excited and open the packing. Then i read the manual book to know how long i have to charge the headset battery for the 1st time. I know, standard bluetooth headset setup all the same. I take out the headset and charge it.

After 3 hour full charge, i set up the bluetooth with my n95 and try the sound. It really Hi-Fi sound! Good quality sound! Lightweight, easy to use and easy to keep.

Btw, i won this BH-501 Bluetooth Headset when i win in 16th position in Nokia Messaging campaign last month. The top 20 Ambassador will win the BH-501 Bluetooth Headset. Few of them in top 20 have been disqualified as because some cheating in the report points. So, all must be aware. Please don't cheat and don't simply vote your own report. Now, S60 will not judged your report. But, when the time after campaign closed and before winner announcement, they will check back our report history and points. If you been caught cheating, you will be disqualified from the winning list.

So, all S60 Ambassador guys and gurls, be carefull, be active, be honest with your report :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Enjoy your stay!

Best Regards,
Malaysian N-Gager! Admin