Blog Update!

Malaysian Symbian & N-Gager!

Monday, March 2, 2009

Weird N-Gage.com Blog????

All,

I don't know about you guy's. As i go to N-Gage blog, i saw this. Do you see what i see? I don't know who is symbn. As i know, only ikona posting the blogs. I also don't know if symbn is the owner of http://www.nokiagameoverboredom.com? This website giving free 50 unit N85 if you selected by them. I'm not sure are this is phishing website or not. When you go to that website, there are link about Nokia giving free activation code. The website address is http://www.n-gagewizard.com. If this website are true, why they ask us for N-Gage player password? I'm afraid this website will steal your credit card detail if you enter your password. So, i don't recommend for the time being. Still no prove and waiting feedbak from Nokia N-Gage admin to clarify this matter. Hope the site are true and valid. So, everybody can play game.

N-Gage.com Blog

Nokia Game Over Boredom - http://www.nokiagameoverboredom.com


N-Gage Wizard - http://www.n-gagewizard.com


Few people already receive the activation code. But the code only 13 digit. As the correct Activation code is 15 digit. Maybe the admin of the website giving wrong or not enough digit? So guy's, be carefull!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now how would they steal your credit card details? If your an N-gage members then you don`t leave such an info in your profile. One more thing. If this was a phising website I think N-gage administration would have removed it immediately. Don`t you think?

Avanzato1811 said...

Some people didn't use their ngage application to buy the game. Like me, i use my own laptop and some of the game i purchased through n-gage website and and sometimes i used my n-gage apps if i didn't bring my laptop. I keep all my information in my account too. some people also do like that and some not.

Regarding n-gage team, yes they will remove it immediately if they know. As you know, that time is weekend. No Admin/Mod online on weekend.

Btw, luckily it is not phishing site. It make some people confuse with posting like that. It just precaution before signing. So, just wait feedback from N-Gage team regarding this. Then, ikona already inform that is not spam or phishing. It's for promotion purpose. But why they do like that until some people confuse.

Anonymous said...

I wasn`t confused at all. I even entered for a free N-gage activation game. I know the code is not working because it starts with the zero, plus 12 capital letters. As we all know an original activation code starts with the zero, plus 14 capital letters. I don`t think they fix that, or that code might works only for UK resident as well.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Enjoy your stay!

Best Regards,
Malaysian N-Gager! Admin